Creative Inspiration: What Tha? I'm 12 years Old Again!

Have you ever seen something that unexpectedly triggered a dormant part of your imagination and transported you back to being a kid? Well, this one brief video of The Avengers filming in Cleveland did it to me tonight.

If I had seen this at the peak of my comic book loving days decades back in grade school, my brain would of literally melted in my skull and poured out my ears.


I think I'll go visit a comic shop tomorrow. It's been awhile.

2 comments:

  1. In October I am going to be posting Halloween projects every day for the entire month and I would be honored if you would consider guest posting. It doesn't even have to be a new project, just a general post about your blog with pictures and links to previous projects. I absolutely love your blog and think a post from you would be awesome. You can find all of the details here: http://www.polishthestars.com/p/guest-posting.html Just let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan
    Love to. I'll be in touch. Thanks for thinking of me and glad you like the blog.

    ReplyDelete