127 Days 'til Halloween: Franken-Switch (Part 2)

This creation is going to involve a lot of recycling junk into something new and I love that kind of prop making. Today, I started to pull potential parts and pieces from the stash. In doing so, as with other things I make like this, I usually lay out and divide what I might use into 4 categories.

GOOD BONES: This is big junk that could be cobbled together becoming part of, if not the whole main body of a prop.
SUPPORTING PLAYERS: These are random odd things that have potential as additional elements. Especially good when just parts from other things and not recognizable as anything it once was.

FANCY DOO DADS: These are decorative elements that some manufacturer has already made for you. Anything that is "designed" already and might work with the theme.

GREEBLIES: This is the real fun stuff, parts and pieces you can use for small details.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I like How you divide the elements prior to beginning

    Grim

    ReplyDelete