STAR WARS Friday: The Final Chapter!

Here is the FINAL CHAPTER of my 1980 comic book version of what I thought RETURN OF THE JEDI might be when I was 14 years old. If you need to catch up...

Chapter 1 is here
Chapter 2 is here
Chapters 3 & 4 are here
Chapter 5 is here
Chapter 6 is here
Chapter 7 is here
Chapter 8 is here.

UPDATE! The contest guessing what Ralph McQuarrie painting inspired a panel from from chapters 3 & 4 is closed. Congratulations Mike Headley, you get bragging rights (I wish it was more)! For the right answer, click here.

Click on pages to enlarge.










3 comments:

  1. I just have to say again how impressed I am by this series: by the level of detail and by your dedication to the project! Did your family ever see you during this time?
    Did you pencil a page/ color a page, or did you pencil a chapter/ color a chapter.
    I know that I personally wouldn't have been able to hold myself back from the coloring for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun stuff these pages were! They brought back memories to when I was kid, doddling AT-ATs and X-Wings on my test papers in class.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I got chills at the end. This is the best Star Wars anything I've ever seen. You sir, rock for making this, and for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete