My Great Ghastly Garage: One Tough Pencil

While sorting pens, markers, crayons, nails, screws and other various mixed up things in bins, boxes and drawers, I found what I thought was just an ordinary, well worn pencil...
I was about to toss it, but as it twisted in my fingers I saw this...
Where did this come from? How did I end up with it? Is it a gag pencil? A movie or TV promotion? I've done a quick web search for answers but turned up nothing. Anyone have some insight? The only other clue was this written underneath...
This now has a place on my shelf of oddities and I may use when needing to draw tough things or make tough notes.

2 comments:

  1. There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you EVER find out about this?
    (I'm new to your blog)

    ReplyDelete