Halloween 2007 - Videos

Videos of "trick or treaters" getting scared taken by my brother Ted . There a little dark and hard to see all the details. Not Ted's fault though, just the result of camera unfriendly mood lighting... but I think you get an idea of the fun had. Almost everyone approaches cautiously, questioning if I was a dummy or not.



I really wish the camera was rolling when my own sister, Megan was standing in front of Frankenstein trying to tell my niece to not be scared because it was only me in the costume. Then I moved and she screamed, jumping. Megan did not instill much confidence in her daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Dave, your yard looks fantastic! Thanks for all the amazing stuff all throughout October. I'll be sure to stop by during the less spooky months as well.

    ReplyDelete