Temple of Doom - 30 Years Ago This Weekend

30 years ago this weekend, I returned home from my freshman year at RISD.

I walked in the door, tossed my bags in my room, and grabbed the newspaper to see what the next showtime was for Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Minutes later I was off to the Movieland Cineplex in Yonkers NY.

Yes, seeing that movie was what I did on my first night home from college. I could not wait another moment for the next chapter featuring my favorite movie hero.

 Below are a few videos to celebrate Temple of Doom's 30th, hope you enjoy.

The very first teaser...



The official trailer...



 The "Making Of" in three parts...







And this movie featured one of my all time favorite movie posters ever made (Illustrated by Bruce Wolfe)


No comments:

Post a Comment