Voodoo Devin's Zombie Bile


Made this goofy prop with leftover slime saved as a souvenir from this season's Brainsurge. The other materials are a used soda bottle, a cork and an old Halloween cupcake topper that niece Devin gave me last year.


Actually Devin gave me the soda bottle as well last year, with a cute note to make something out of, but I never did. I kept safe though and will finally now find a place in my Halloween decor this October.


Thought it fun to call it Voodoo Devin's in thanks to her contributions to the prop. The slime as well has a bit of connection, Devin came to visit her old uncle at work and be in the audience for a taping of Brainsurge this year.

I designed the label to be intentionally less creepy and more lighthearted looking with an "old timey" grocery or pharmacy style. Feel free to use, but I'm keeping the slime recipe a closely guarded secret.


7 comments:

  1. That's Wicked! I'll be trying to make something like that for my New Orleans Voodoo-style Halloween party this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to use "It's just HooDoo" in my daily vocabulary as much as possible now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Devin's drawing!

    -debbie5

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the challenge... I bet she LOVES this! Fabulous label and love the cork too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zombie Bile?

    Just like a early version of the Boomer Bile containers in the game Left 4 Dead 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hand topper if just perfect with the slime! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome - I'm going to have to try to make my own version this Halloween!

    ReplyDelete