25 Days 'til Halloween: Stress Relieving Creative Inspiration

Because an overload of real world work has been keeping me from the really important Halloween decorating during these early weeks of autumn, I'm feeling a bit stressed seeing the still empty front yard and unfinished projects in the great, grim garage.

I thought it good to remind myself this is the time of year I love most and decorating is just part of the fun. Most if it should just be enjoying the season. Here's an extended clip from one of my favorite Halloween films, Arsenic and Old Lace, full of silliness and wonderful gallows humor.

My stress is nothing compared to Cary Grant's...

2 comments:

  1. I first stumbled across Arsenic & Old Lace when I was about 12 or 13. I had been up very late one night and it was on Channel 9's Million Dollar Theater I think (back when there were maybe 7 stations altogether).

    I quickly fell in love with this movie and I can watch it again and again and again.

    It's an oft-asked question, but why can't they make movies like this anymore?

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghoulish,
    I'm a New York kid and first saw this on the Million Dollar Movie too. Thanks to my Mom though who would steer my siblings and I being TV junkies needed fixes to programs of quality.

    ReplyDelete