My Great Grim Ghastly Garage - DO OVER!


Remember yelling "I call DO OVER!" in games as a kid? It was a magical and powerful spell that voided any previous effort so it didn't count, as if never happened. Well, I'm calling do over on my great grim garage cleaning.

When I started this series of posts 10 months ago, my hope was to post the process of my garage organizing as a way of forcing myself to complete the task. It worked for a little while, but life happens and distractions occur. Not to mention, I accumulated many stamps in my passport to the Procrasti Nation.

So I shall try again and based on how the garage looked last night (see above), it's not very different from where I began last April...

3 comments:

  1. But think of how much Gorilla Glue you found last time! :o)
    I'll let you know the next time I'm in your 'hood and come help! If Michael Myers disappears, well... Stuff happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now I don't feel so bad about MY garage. LOL. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! Get in there, crank some Halloween music up, and do some ORGANIZING!

    GO TEAM!

    ReplyDelete