My Hoard Tour: Five Buttons


Clockwise from top.

Blues Brothers button: This came from the book, Blues Brothers:Private, I bought in the '80s which tied into the movie.

Born to Run button: Back in high school, it was hip to have "flair" on your jacket then. This was one I wore being a Springsteen fan.

Lalapalooza '92 button: I didn't go to the festival, it was a gift from a friend who did. People seeing my button collection will assume I did and I look cooler and hipper than I am (until they ask about it or read this post, that is).

RIP Superman button: DC comics killed off (sort of) Superman in the mid '90s. It was a big deal. One issue in the series came in a sealed bag including this button, black arm band and a copy of the Daily Planet's obit of Superman.

INDY III button: Not my proudest career moment but I worked at the Cineplex Odeon near Universal Studios for a month or so. Getting this button to promote Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was the only good thing to come out of the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment